This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation, and submit payment.
Please read through each page carefully to ensure that all information is provided accurately.
To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or ACH Bank Account information available.
If you are registering more than one player in your family, you will receive a $5 discount on the 2nd registration fee & $10 discount on the 3rd + all additional children). In order for the registration system to recognize that you are registering multiple players, please register all of your players at this time. On the Review Page, there is a link near the bottom to "Register Another Player" - please click on this link to ensure that all of your players are registered within the same order.
***Failure to do so will result in a forfeiture of your Family's Discount rates.***
Please click the link below to access the application for your USA Wrestling Card. This is a mandatory part of the registration process. Please print and complete the form and return to Jeremy Hulet at the parent's meeting at the first practice.
Parents, Guardians, and club coaches should be aware of the following IMPORTANT items when purchasing 4) NEW WRESTLERS - A copy of his/her birth certificate must be included with the form. SEND COMPLETED FORM, PAYMENT, AND COPY OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE FOR NEW WRESTLERS TO: IKWF, 4932 Wilshire Blvd, Country Club Hills, IL 60478 (make all checks payable to IKWF) your son's or daughter's USA Wrestling athlete membership and participation in IKWF events.
1. All wrestlers who WERE NOT issued an athlete membership during the 2017-18 season must include a copy of their birth certificate.
2. To be eligible for any IKWF event, the attached form and payment (for all wrestlers) and a copy of a birth certificate (for new wrestlers) MUST be submitted to the IKWF office 2 weeks prior to competing in said event. Example: To wrestle in December 1, 2018 events, the above information MUST be submitted (postmarked) to the IKWF office by November 17, 2018 .
3. The IKWF is a club-based organization. This means once you have declared a club for your son or daughter, he/she is a member of that club for the entire IKWF competition season. The designated head coach of your club has the final say in your son's or daughter's participation in any IKWF event.
4. Any wrestler who purchases their membership for preseason training purposes, has until November 24, 2018 to declare their IKWF club affiliation. Failure to declare a wrestler's club affiliation by November 24, 2018 will result in ineligibility in the IKWF State Series. Parents, guardians, or club coaches should send an email to email@example.com with a wrestler's club affiliation.
5. Any wrestler who purchases an athlete membership after November 24, 2018 has ten (10) days from the date of purchase to declare their IKWF club affiliation or they will be ineligible for the IKWF State Series.
6. IKWF by-laws allow wrestlers to request a club transfer after the above November 24, 2018 deadline. Please see WRESTLER CLUB TRANSFER REQUEST on the MEMBERSHIP page of WWW.IKWF.ORG. The deadline to submit a club transfer request is January 1, 2019.
7. The "IKWF Age" of all wrestlers in the IKWF is determined by their age on September 1, 2018.
8. All wrestlers must be a member of an IKWF charter club to participate in any IKWF event. "Unattached" wrestlers cannot compete in any IKWF event (including the state series).
9. State Series Eligibility Deadline: A wrestler's membership form, payment, and a copy of a birth certificate for new wrestlers MUST be submitted to the IKWF office by February 4, 2018 (postmark date).
10. In compliance with Part VI, Section B, Line 13 of Federal Form 990, Return of Organization Exempt from Income Tax, the IKWF requests that any suspicious activity that a member, a members' parent or guardian witness, be reported to Jeff Tolbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please remember the following when completing the attached form:
1) Please provide all requested information.
2) A parent or a guardian MUST sign the form.
3) Payment must be included with the form.
4) NEW WRESTLERS - A copy of his/her birth certificate must be included with the form.
Phone: (309) 696-6937
Select an option to continue with the registration.